$349 for 7-day Resort Vacation for up to 6 People ($600 Value)
Strap on your boots and get your kicks on Route 66, because you can stay in almost any U.S. city of your choice for one low price. Whether you want to visit St. Louis, Missouri, Flagstaff, Arizona, or Los Angeles, California, your week-long stay is only $349.
Or maybe you’d rather take the kids to Orlando, explore the nightlife in Branson or even go whale watching off the coast of Maine. Resort Vacation Certificates has accommodations all over the United States, so whether you’re traveling near or far, solo or with friends and family, you won’t break your budget.
- Accommodations for 7 Nights at the Location of your Choice (subject to availability) for up to 6 people (preview resorts here)
Additional taxes and fees:
- All taxes are included. Some resorts may require an additional resort fee, which could amount to $50 USD and is disclosed at the time of booking.
Expiration Date: Jun 29 2013 10:00AM
Event-Related Certificate: Limited refunds and redemption period. See dealsaver Terms of Service or contact the merchant directly.
Certificate may be redeemed 2 days after purchase. All reservations must be made before June 30, 2013, and travel must be completed within 12 months of redemption of Certificate. Purchase limit of 2 Certificates per person; may purchase 2 additional as gifts. All Certificates must be redeemed online at www.vacationcert.com. Travelers are responsible for any additional resort fees, which are determined at time of booking.
Certificate cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Resorts, locations, and travel dates cannot be guaranteed. Inventory is on a first-come, first-served basis. Cannot be used for group travel (two or more parties traveling together). All reservations are subject to availability. All reservations are FINAL and cannot be refunded. No cash value. Non-transferrable. Airfare and other transportation not included. Void where prohibited.
How to Redeem:
1) Go to www.vacationcert.com.
2) Enter your Certificate ID and click the "Use Code" button.
3) Click the "Search Resorts" button.
4) Find your desired destination.
5) Click the "Book Now" button.
6) Search the availability for your desired vacation dates.
7) Choose your resort and travel dates (you may add on any available upgrades at this time).
8) After finalizing your chosen destination and travel date availability, click the "Book" button.
9) Check your reservation details and input your traveler information to complete your redemption.
10) Print your receipt. (You will receive a confirmation email with a link to your receipt after your booking is complete.)
Having trouble redeeming your offer or need to check on the status of your order? Contact Resort Vacation Certificates’ customer service department by calling (646) 429-1397 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.